Trilithic TDM v2.3 Release Notes
- Database access support (direct query) for matrix-based compliance data
- Database access support (direct query) and Excel export of meter test measurement detail data
- Meter name can include both tech ID and tech name (or other identifying information), TDM will parse the name to extract a numeric tech ID (if present) attribute and a tech name attribute
- Data Access site style and navigation updated
- Additional search criteria added to Data Access query builder, includes true/false fields, e.g. include only work orders that failed limits
- Support for per-outlet compliance requirements
- Imports auto test data tagged with outlet identifier (new 860DSP location type)
- Compliance matrix editor allows macro requirement to be specified as multi-outlet per job type
- Workforce management import allows import of the outlet count per job
- Per-outlet macro requirements are considered and identified in Data Access reports
- Meter Inventory reporting added to Data Access site.
- Meter screen shots added to Work Order detail view on Data Access site
Contact Trilithic support for information on upgrading to the latest version.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (317) 895-3600
Toll-Free: (888) 895-7630
Online Support: http://support.trilithic.com