- Added MCA III vehicle max speed parameter
- Changed Seeker HL to have both “peak monitor” and “snapshot button” data log records
- Changed Seeker HL “Enable Snapshots” checkbox to read “Enable Peak Monitor”
- Allow frequency selections down to 135 MHz for Seeker D and Seeker D Lite, CT-4 requires firmware update
- Allow selection of 8 tags for Seeker D and Seeker D Lite, CT-4 requires firmware update
- Added frequency selection (low and high band) for the Seeker D Lite Source Transmitter
- Added support for Seeker D Lite Source Transmitter
- Added Seeker D Lite Home Certification and auto off/cruise parameter
- Added Ethernet and Wi-Fi options for Vehicle Tracking messaging
- Added support for Seeker D Lite
- Fixed snapshot reads for Seeker D
- Added support for dual aux mount configurations
- Enabled cellular support for MCA III
- MCA II Support
- Added Seeker D & Seeker MCA III support
- MCA II Support
- Early Detection Notification (EDN) support.
- Added Seeker truck squelch.
- Encrypting WiFi keys in configuration file.
- Added vehicle timer field for MCA setup to support new MCA v 2.06 functionality.
- Changed WaveTracker generation to set the leakage level to zero in the file if the squelch break criteria have not been met.
- Added "Green Engineering" support - tweaked the WiFi setup form to add a WiFi attempts parameter, display "-Green" after the model name if the green option is present.
- Added a capability for the end user to clear an MCA data log on the rare chance that it got corrupted.
- Changed low band frequency support to end at 110.5 MHz instead of 111.0 MHz.
- Tweak to improve serial communications.
- Added production support items for the BB-2 Vdrive.
- Added support for multiple home zones (3 total).
- Added support for Seeker/MCA pairings.
- Added WiFi signal level monitoring.
- Removed Sapias support.
- Added creation of "invalid" and "sent" directories during WaveTracker file generation.
- Extended frequency range of the 110 MHz band.
- Fixed a WEP key problem with specific access points when using the new WiFi module.
- Added 110 MHz range support.
- Added Black Box support.
- Added the "Test Device" button and dialog.
- Removed the BT-GPS Bluetooth device from being auto-detected during pairing, since the newer models do not have a PIN whereas the older models do.
- Sped up the production test LCD update rate.
- Fixed MCA firmware download feature.
- Added entry of the WiFi server port number.
- Allow park time to be set as low as five minutes.
- Extended frequency range down to 118.5 MHz.
Contact Trilithic support for information on upgrading to the latest version.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (317) 895-3600
Toll-Free: (888) 895-7630
Online Support: http://support.trilithic.com