For assistance with any installation, please call Trilithic support at 1-800-344-2412.
This firmware is appropriate for most users, but some companies have specific update policies. In some cases the standard firmware may render certain test functions inoperable. Please contact your manager before updating your firmware.
- Added "QAM EVS" mode to Test Capabilities of the 860 DSPi.
- Prevents an error mode caused by switching input ports in "Live" mode. The unit now always starts in "NO TEST" mode when the input port is switched.
- Boot loader and Application changed to accommodate new flash from pnomyx.
- Changed digital level tag to say Digital instead of Video.
- Improved Switch Calibration when using 1x4 or 1x16 switches.