Help Shape the Future of Broadband.
For 20 years, Trilithic has been developing innovative solutions for broadband network testing.
Fax or email your resume to:
Fax: (317) 423-7604
1 open position(s)
System Admin / Exchange Admin
Date posted: March 8, 2013
To be removed: March 13, 2013
The Network Exchange Administrator will help to maintain smooth 24x7 operation of the Exchange 2007/2010 e-mail environment, including involvement in system architecture, software upgrades, problem determination, monitoring, documentation and statistical reporting. Will assist in providing computer / network support relating to software and hardware for problems reported by users. Candidate must be willing to participate in the team on call rotation.
- Must have at least five years experience as an Exchange Administrator.
- Must have strong experience working with Windows 2003 Server, Active Directory and Exchange 2003 with experience in the support of medium production environment.
- Must be experienced with File Services and have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft network services such as DNS and DHCP.
- Exchange Administrator needs to have expertise in supporting a customer base of 500.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE 2003 / MCTS 2008) is highly desired.
- Extensive experience supporting mid scale Microsoft Exchange Messaging environments comprised of 250 nodes or more.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting complex issues including directory synchronization, mail routing, etc.
- Must have experience with Active Directory troubleshooting as it pertains to Exchange and experience in the use of monitoring tools.
- Requires exposure to Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Experience with Exchange 2007 / 2010 desired.